The European Permaculture Community Forum is a movement of active permaculture groups across Europe.
We are running a European-wide forum and we need your help to tell people about it.
This year’s event is March 1st – 5th, online. Our focus is food and the global food system and the solutions we can bring with permaculture!
What’s it all about?
- 30+ expert speakers from across Europe
- A diverse range of perspectives on food systems
- Stories from regenerative farmers, growers and cooperatives
- Knowledge on growing food at different scales: from balcony to farm
- Networking with the local and international community
- Opportunities to participate in live discussions and Q&As
- Catch up on any missed sessions by watching the recordings after the event
Share our flyer with any other groups you think might be interested to come take part!